This Service Rules constitute an integral part of User Agreement between You and TopCup Service.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by Terms & Conditions, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by TopCup.
The Service reserves the right to disqualify any Participant on condition that the Participant:
- use the Service for any unauthorized purpose, or in violation of any applicable law, including intellectual property laws;
- post or transmit or cause to be posted or transmitted any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from him or any Participant;
- post or transmit or cause to be posted or transmitted any content that are infringing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, offensive, obscene, non-ethic or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other Participant;
- post, email, transmit, upload, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or functioning to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- infringe upon the intellectual property rights of TopCup, its participants, or any third party;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, sniping software or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without express written permission by TopCup;
- take any action that imposes or may impose in sole discretion by TopCup an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on infrastructure by TopCup;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
- use artificial means, including creating multiple user accounts, to inflate his position and standing with TopCup leader boards and community;
- advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or service, or use any information obtained from the Service in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- sell or otherwise transfer his profile;
- attempt to influence in the Contest that is the subject of a competition on TopCup in which he is involved or in which he has a direct or indirect interest.
You acknowledge and agree that TopCup may remove any user content and suspend or terminate any Account at any time for any reason if it have sufficient reason for that.